TEDDY BEAR CLOTHES SIZE AND FIT
- SIZE/FIT:- Teddy bear clothes, shoes and accessories by Build your Bears Wardrobe™ are compatible with bears from Build a Bear Workshop™, The Bear Factory™, Teddy Mountain™ and many more make your own teddy bears of 15-16 in (38-40 cm).
- AGE SAFETY:- All Build your Bears Wardrobe™ products are labelled unsuitable for under 3 years due to small parts and a choking hazard. All products also carry the CE Mark, complying with Directive 2009/48/EC.
- DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY:-Test reports are performed on the basis of European Standard EN71 "Safety of toys” (tested to all parts: EN71-1, EN71-2 & EN71-3) and results presented in the documents concerns all produces.
Previously, all toys on sale in the UK had to have the CE Mark. Following Brexit, Great Britain has its own version of the CE Mark which is the UKCA (UK Conformity Assessed) marking.
The UKCA Mark covers goods in Great Britain that previously required the CE marking. The UKCA toy safety symbol shows that the manufacturer has officially declared the toy as safe as it has met the safety requirements. Build your Bears Wardrobe™ products sold within Great Britain will have the UKCA Mark added. Our products sold within the EU will still carry the original CE Mark.
- BEAR MODEL:- The bear modelling our teddy bear clothing is 'Curly Teddy' a 15in (38 cm) teddy bear from Build a Bear Workshop™. Bear is NOT included with the bear clothing. We are not affiliated to Build a Bear Workshop in anyway.
- We dispatch daily Monday-Saturday. Most orders are dispatched within 24 hours, provided the order is placed before 16:00 GMT.
- Our standard carrier Is ROYAL MAIL, for larger boxes we use UPS.
- Delivery estimates are based upon a 1 working day dispatch time, this is an estimate and not a guarantee. Once your order has left us a standard Royal Mail 48 service arrival will be approx. 2-3 days for most of the British Isles.
- Like all good retailers, we have a secure (SSL) Payments Solution for Credit Card, Debit Card payment, other options are Apple Pay (Stripe) and Paypal.
- Additionally, you can also give your payment details over the phone, call us on :- 0333 050 1983. Please 'bear' with us, you will talk to a real person working in the Build Your Bear Wardrobe Ltd. office!
We can ship to Europe using our courier partners. Delivery charges are weight dependant. We charge a basic box charge at checkout. If your orders weight is in excess of 1 kg there may be a need for us to contact you for an additional charge.This is very rear as teddy bear clothes are small and light.
If you live outside of the UK or Europe and wish to order, please feel free to.
Your order will be FREE from UK VAT. You will have to pay import duties /tax of your local government through the local delivery courier service on the orders arrival in your country.
You will not be paying tax to the UK, just once on entry to your country
Returns and Refunds
You have the right to cancel the contract (advise us of your wish to return goods via email at email@example.com) at any time up to '30 days starting the day after delivery'.
Please return to the address below:-
Build Your Bears Wardrobe Ltd
85 Limpsfield Road
Enclosing your details and the reason for returning the item.
We are happy to refund the cost paid on your invoice. This does not include any charge for return P&P incurred.