Contact Us email@example.com
We endeavour to respond to email enquiries in 1 working day .
The information you give is for Build your Bears Wardrobe Ltd use only and is not passed on to 3rd parties
Please fill out the form below to aid our reply.
Alternatively, you can write to our office address:-
Build Your Bears Wardrobe Ltd
85 Limpsfield Road
Surrey. CR6 9RH
Tel. 07956 457 613 Business hours 9-5 Mon-Fri
Build Your Bears Wardrobe Ltd's products are now available for both retail and wholesale worldwide. Should you experience any difficulties while viewing or ordering our products, please contact us. All products are designed with the stuff-your-own teddy bear industry in mind!
We only use accredited manufactures, and all items contain the CE Mark meaning they are certified as safe for worldwide distribution. International shipping & handling costs will be invoiced separately as needed.
- In February 2007 I entered the business by creating a more fashion-lead range of teddy bear and doll clothing, introducing the type of clothing children like to wear. This was then known as Cabbage Patch 4U2.
- In 2009, I changed the company trading name to Build Your Bears Wardrobe™, the name now lets you know exactly what the company has to offer.
- From October 2009 Build Your Bears Wardrobe™ has provided wholesale distribution to the UK and Ireland. From 2011 onwards we shipped worldwide.
- Great care is taken to assure our product safety and quality. Our products comply with Directive 2009/48/EC EN71 European standards (parts 1, 2, 3) where we test the mechanical and physical properties, flammability and migration of certain elements. We always use independent quality control companies to test and evaluate our products. All products carry the CE label and are suitable for children over the age of 3 years. Once stuffed, the bear/animal is sealed with a zipper or Velcro closure and we recommend that adults ensure that the zip or cable tie is secure and any device used to pull the zipper up/down has been removed before being given to child.
- All items in the 'Make your own Bear' category are recommended for over 3s. These are kits that need to be made, and as such they are sold with the intent to be created then dressed with clothing which is again unsuitable for under 3s.
- All products available on Build your Bears Wardrobe™ sites are given a Warning - Unsuitable for children under 36 months.
- Bears, plush animals, clothing and accessories are surface washable only.
Build Your Bears Wardrobe Ltd would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you, your bear and your business the best service in the industry.
Build Your Bears Wardrobe Ltd.
Registered Company No. 8873594
VAT No. GB 128 1039 37