Contact Us email@example.com
We endeavour to respond to email enquiries in 1 working day .
The information you give is for Build your Bears Wardrobe use and is not passed on to 3rd parties
Please fill out the form below to aid our reply.
Alternatively you can write to our office address:-
Build your Bears wardrobe
85 Limpsfield Road
Surrey. CR6 9RH
Build your Bears Wardrobe products are now available for both retail and wholesale worldwide. Should you experience any difficulties while viewing or ordering our products, please contact us. all products are designed with the stuff your own teddy bear industry in mind!
We only use accredited manufactures, all items contain the CE Mark and are certified as safe for worldwide distribution. International shipping & handling costs will be invoiced separately as needed!
- In February 2007 I entered the business by creating a more fashion lead range of teddy bear and doll clothing, introducing the type of clothing children like to wear. This was then known as Cabbage Patch 4U2.
- In 2009 I change the company trading name to Build your Bears Wardrobe, the name now lets you know exactly what the company has to offer.
- From October 2009 Build your Bears Wardrobe has provided wholesale distribution to the UK and Ireland. From 2011 we have shipped worldwide.
- Great care is taken to assure our product safety and quality. Our products comply with Directive 2009/48/EC
- EN71 European standards (parts 1, 2, 3,) where we test the mechanical and physical properties, flammability and migration of certain elements. We always use independent quality control companies to test and evaluate our products. All products carry the CE label and are suitable for children over the age of 3 years. Once stuffed, the bear/animal is sealed with a zipper or Velcro closure and we recommend that adults ensure that the zip or cable tie is secure and any device used to pull the zipper up/down has been removed before given to child.
- All items in the 'Make your own Bear' category are recommender for over 3's. These are kits that need to be made, sold with the intent to be created then dress with clothing unsuitable for under 3's
All product available on Build your Bears Wardrobe™ sites are given a:-
Warning - Unsuitable for children under 36 months
- Bears and animals are surface washable.
- VAT, as from 1st February 2012 we charge VAT to all UK and EEC countries VAT No.GB 128 1039 37
Build your Bears Wardrobe is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Build your Bears Wardrobes entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
Build your Bears Wardrobe would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you, your Bear and your business the best service in the industry.